We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
One of my ALL TIME favorite dishes to make is Rotel Chicken Pasta. I’m not saying it’s necessarily healthy, but it does have tomatoes, bell pepper, and chicken, so that’s basically the same thing. Pretty much any time I posted a picture of this on Instagram and Facebook, people were asking for the recipe, and once they made it, they were hooked. So, I figured I’d share this tasty goodness with you!
So, without further ado…
- 2 cans of Rotel® (I use HOT because I prefer mine spicier)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 12 oz cans of chicken, shredded (you can use rotisserie chicken or bake your own if you prefer)
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 18-20 American cheese singles
- 1 lb pkg of linguine
1. On low heat, combine the Cream of Chicken soup, 2 cans of Rotel®, American cheese singles, and drained chicken until cheese is melted and creates a thick sauce.
2. Cook linguine according to package directions, drain.
3. Microwave the diced bell pepper for 1 minute. Drain the leftover juice and add bell pepper to cheese sauce.
4. Combine the cheese sauce and the linguine in a 9×13 dish and bake for 20 minutes at 325*.