We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
With the cold, dreary days becoming more of a norm now, I’ve been opting for more soups. This creamy chicken noodle recipe is incredibly simple and can be ready in no time. Containing only 7 ingredients, this soup takes less than 30 minutes to make from start to finish.
- 8 cups of Water
- 8 tsp Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 1 pkg Wide Egg Noodles
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3 cups Shredded Chicken (we just use the meat of one rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- fresh parsley or chopped dried parsley
- Combine water & Chicken Bouillon Granules and bring to boil. Add Wide Egg Noodles. Do NOT drain.
- Stir in 2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup and Chicken.
- Remove pot from heat and stir in Sour Cream.
- Top with parsley.
- Heat on low for 20 minutes then serve & enjoy!
Let me know if you try it and what you think!