We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The holidays are a time when everyone differs a little on how they like to decorate. Some opt for a more subtle, monochromatic color scheme with white lights, and some opt for a more youthful, colorful collection of trinkets and decor collected throughout the years, illuminated by colored lights. Then there are people like me, who like to decorate my house like it’s perched atop the white sands of Destin, Florida, or nestled along Scenic County Road 30A- after all, I DID live there for a while.
I’ve rounded up some cute coastal inspired Christmas decorations, along with some festive coastal clothing pieces and jewelry. Some of these finds are currently 50% off! I’ve made it easier for you by numbering the items below and linking them under the photo.
- Kitchen Towel
- Santa Sleigh with Flamingos
- Jingle Shells Sign
- Have a Very Beachy Christmas Pillow
- Aqua Ornament Garland
- Sea Shell Tree
- 14″ Beachy Snowman Figurine
- Palm Tree & Flamingo Leggings
- Flamingo Christmas Sweater
- Palm Tree Christmas Earrings
- Holiday Sea Charm Bracelet
- 4′ Turquoise Light-Up Tree
- Palm Tree & Flamingo Pullover
- Curved Light-up Palm Tree
- Seashell Throw 16″ x 16″ Pillow Case
- Have Yourself A Sandy Little Christmas Pillow
- Coastal Christmas Wreath
- Starfish Tree Skirt
- Gone To The Beach Door Mat
- Sunshine Kisses Sign
- Trio of Seashell Ornaments
- Starfish Jute Stocking
- Tropical Santa Pajama Set
Let me know what your favorite holiday decorating style is and share some of your photos with me by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured on my blog.