We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Does anyone else remember when we didn’t start playing Christmas music, nor did we start putting the lights and tree up, until AFTER Thanksgiving? Or did I just age myself? Either way, the retail world has now engrained in our brains that we now start decorating the day after Halloween, merely wiping Thanksgiving completely off the calendar. It’s as if Thanksgiving has simply been reduced to a meal with family and fall ends promptly at 11:59 pm on October 31.
This being the case, I wanted to find some cute affordable Christmas decorations to share. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t actually have to spend a lot to make your home or apartment feel merry and bright.
Each item above is linked below. Just click on each description to shop the product.
- This 7′ narrow artificial tree with white lights is perfect for smaller spaces, like studios, apartments, or small office spaces.
- This plush white tree skirt comes in 3 different sizes and will make your tree look like it’s sitting atop (fuzzy) snow.
- This buffalo plaid pennant would be cute hung on the side of a mantle, a bar, or even on a wall or in a window.
- This decorative sign would be cute hung in a living room or somewhere near your tree.
- I LOVE these big containers of 50 shatterproof ornaments. Perfect if you have small children or pets- or just really clumsy family members or friends who visit. These days, it’s nearly impossible to find 50 ornaments for under $20! Most times, you can barely find ONE ornament under $20!
- This pre-lit tree is under $40! Umm, I’ll take 2! Maybe more!
- Create the cutest Christmas scene with this adorable lamp post!
- This 9′ pre-lit frosted cascade garland is battery operated and just $20!
- Who doesn’t love having an Elf on the Shelf to help the kids get excited for Christmas?
- This battery operated wreath looks impressive and expensive, and would look so cute hung on your front door or over your mantle.
- These dish towels would be cute to hang on your oven handle and would also make a great gift for a friend or maybe that hard to shop for mother-in-law.
- These 2 holiday pillows are probably the best buy and my favorite out of the entire round up. At just $12, you get 2 17×17 decorative pillows. Toss them on your bed to bring the holiday spirit to your bedroom, or dress up your living room sofa.
*This post is not sponsored and was completely put together and selected personally by me.