We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The holidays are quickly approaching us and shopping for some people can often be difficult. When I was younger, I felt like I could never come up with anything to give the women in my life outside of candles and perfume. Every birthday and Christmas, I almost felt like I no longer needed to wrap my gifts to my mother and grandmother because they probably already knew what they were getting because my gifts were consistently repetitive.
In an effort to help others not make the same mistakes I did, and to think outside the box, I made this gift guide. Hopefully this will give you some good ideas to get your holiday shopping started!
- Riki Light-up Makeup Mirror – yes, this is on the pricier side, but the reviews are all STELLAR. If you are a perfectionist about your makeup or maybe have poor lighting at home, or need great lighting when you’re traveling, this mirror is absolutely worth the investment.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses – blue light glasses are an asset to literally anyone who uses any kind of electronic device with a screen- even helps relieve eye fatigue when watching tv. These frames come in a variety of colors, too.
- Plush Slippers – is it weird to say that these are like walking on your cuddliest, softest, silkiest stuffed animal? Because either way, they are. These come in 5 colors and would make a great gift for any age. There’s even a gorgeous hot pink option.
- Peach & Rose Wrap Bracelet – these wraps and cuffs from Victoria Emerson are super popular right now! They offer a WIDE variety of options, click here to see more. I just ordered an embarrassing number of them last week. 😀
- Plush Throw – these come in 14 different colors and are seriously the SOFTEST throws I’ve ever felt. And believe me, I touch a lot of throws because I’m one of those people who has to touch every soft thing I see. I saw these when I was at Nordstrom in Nashville and I literally wanted to buy one in every color. For someone tough to buy for, this is a great option because who doesn’t love a blanket??
- Makeup & Jewelry Case Display – I am literally obsessed with these. I have one at my makeup station at home. The fact that they’re clear makes it so easy to find exactly what I’m looking for. It also comes in a variety of colored acrylics as well.
- Charm Bracelet – simply stated, heart and lock charm bracelet. This simple, yet classy bracelet would be the perfect compliment to any outfit and could easily be dressed up or down.
- Makeup Travel Case – comes in a variety of colors, compartment sizes are adjustable perfect for storing cosmetics, toiletries, portable electronics – you could even get one in black and give it to a man to use as a shaving travel case.
- Leopard Wrap Cuff – if you don’t already know, animal print dominates this year! From leopard to snake print, you can’t go wrong. Any piece from The Styled Collection is sure to put a smile on your favorite lady’s face!
- Loving Tan Self-Tanner – This is becoming the most popular self-tanner. I haven’t personally used it yet (however, I am about to order it), but one of my good friends and many of my blogging girlfriends swear by it. I’ve used other brands that are similar in price to this, and I felt like I watched my tan wash down the drain. For an option that costs a little less, that I have used for YEARS, try this.
- Rotating Makeup Organizer – this makeup carousel would be so cute on a bathroom counter or dresser. I am definitely ordering one of these because I LOVE any organizers that declutter my space and still look good on a counter. This exact same organizer is $4 higher at another retailer, so you’re welcome for the savings. 😉
Keep checking back here and on my Instagram (@linz30a) for upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and gift guides. If you haven’t downloaded the free LIKEtoKNOW.it app, make sure you download that and follow me (username: theaccessoryfile), as there are some exclusive sales coming up that will ONLY be shared in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app.
And as always, let me know what you’d like to see on the blog and let me know where you’re shopping. Help me help you!
Leave a Reply