We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you’re stumped as to what to stuff your favorite girl’s stocking with, here you go. Coming up with gifts to give is often a difficult task. Ladies of any age will still be delighted to wake up Christmas morning to find a stocking stuffed full of goodies just like they did when they were a kid. I’ve created this list and linked items that would be loved and adored by…most. 😉
- Portable Phone Charger – come in a variety of colors and these are always good to have in a purse or bag when you travel.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket – ok, this *may* be too large for a stocking, but it’s THE MOST popular throw on the market right now and loved by ALL.
- Pillowtalk Lipstick & Mini Liner – speaking of the most popular… this lipstick is loved by everyone who tries it and is versatile enough to go with almost every skintone. This set comes in at $35 at a retailer with FREE shipping and FREE returns- and the lipstick on its own retails for $34, so this is definitely a deal.
- BeautyBlender Sponge Set & Travel Drying Case – everyone needs a BeautyBlender in their makeup bag, especially if they use concealer and setting powder. There are many dupes, but nothing compares. I swear by these and have for the past 3 years. I bought myself this set last Christmas because I saved $5 on the price of 2 BeautyBlenders and essentially got the travel drying case free. The case is perfect for travel so your BeautyBlender doesn’t get damaged and it has the air holes so that your BeautyBlender can dry. This is a no brainer!
- Tarte Toasted Eyeshadow Palette – this palette is one of my best sellers! The warm colors remind me of a sunset. I use two of the shades every day for brow highlighter and another on my lid. Plus, this palette smells like toasted marshmallows, which is a bonus in itself.
- Ralph Lauren Perfume Rollerball – this is one of my favorite fragrances. It is very soft, delicate, and feminine. A rollerball perfume is perfect to toss into a makeup bag or purse pocket for a refresh on the go when she’s meeting the girls for happy hour or has a date right after work.
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker – this speaker is collapsible and lights up! Perfect for taking outside or to the beach. I have the size up from this and I absolutely love mine.
- Apple Air Pods – these are a major hot ticket since everyone wants to be wireless these days. I found these a little bit cheaper here than I’ve seen at most retailers.
- Makeup Eraser Cloth – I bought a couple of these last year and they are SO much softer and gentler on the face than regular wash cloths.
- Earring Gift Set – huggie hoops are all the rage this year. These are especially awesome if you’ve got someone who has multiple piercings in her ears and likes to stack hoops.
- Chapstick Holder Keyring – everyone has chapped lips in the winter, pretty much, so make it easier for her by giving her a Chapstick holder keyring so it’s always easy to find.
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle – this is the most popular candle out there currently. I linked the cheapest price I found for this candle and you have your choice of what color/design container it comes in- one is even a glittery holiday red.
- Layered Wrist Cuff – this cuff and the rest of the cuffs and wraps from Victoria Emerson are chic, stylish, and very in. You get the look of stacked bracelets with a single magnetic clasp, or by wrapping one wrap around your wrist 3-5 times. I just ordered several last week and I absolutely love ALL of them. Their customer service is also stellar and they ship rather quickly.
- Stainless Steel Leopard Tumbler – it’s leopard. Pretty much everything leopard is in this year. And who doesn’t like a tumbler to keep their drinks cold on long drives or keep their coffee hot during those grueling cold mornings in the office?
- Trio of Lip Balms in Tin – this may be one of my favorite things on this list. My mother and I are obsessed with these incredibly moisturizing lip balms- in fact, we just placed an order for 5 more of these. This set of 3 different lip balm tubes also comes in a cute keepsake tin. Individually, these balms usually retail around $6.99, so getting 3 plus a tin at this price is a deal.
Leave a Reply